I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Eric A. Schwartz, MD, FACC
Dr. Eric Schwartz joined Cardiovascular Specialists in July 2012. He is Board-Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and in addition to training in nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and vascular ultrasound, Dr. Schwartz is trained in the implantation of pacemakers and defibrillators. A Howard County native, Dr. Schwartz and his wife have two young sons.
A member of the Active physician admitting staff at Howard County General Hospital, he currently serves on the Medical Staff Credentials Committee and the Medical Executive Committee, and as Assistant Medical Director of the Cardiac Interventional Center.
Cardiovascular Specialists of Central Maryland
Location: 10710 Charter Drive Suite 400
Columbia, Maryland 21044-2991
- Clinical Cardiology
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Vascular Ultrasound
- Pacemaker/Defibrillator Implantation
- B.S. - Cum Laude with Honors: 2001
University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- M.D.: 2005
University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Internal Medicine: 2005-2009
University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland
- Cardiology: 2009-2012
Temple University Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Cardiovascular Disease: 2012-2022 - American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine: 2008-2018 - American Board of Internal Medicine
In Practice Since
- Howard County General Hospital, Columbia, Maryland – Active Staff, 2012-Present
- American College of Cardiology - Fellow