The Johns Hopkins All Children's Retail Pharmacy provides convenient access to prescriptions, medical goods and pharmaceutical consultations. The Retail Pharmacy is in the main hospital building in St. Petersburg, Florida.
It's not just the convenient location and pediatric expertise that make the Johns Hopkins All Children's Retail Pharmacy a great option for you. There are many ways we help patients and families.
Medication for children
- Hard-to-find pediatric medications
- FLAVORx flavoring of liquid medicines with a bad taste for an additional fee
- Specialty pediatric compounding
- The pharmacy can special order items as needed
- Common over-the-counter medications available
Convenience for the whole family
- We accept most insurances for prescriptions
- Get your prescription filled before your child leaves the hospital
- Free bedside delivery of medications at time of discharge (ask your nurse or contact the pharmacy for details)
- Request refills 24/7 using MyChart or by phone – learn more about MyChart
- Automatic refills available
- Reminder calls when refills are ready (if you request a refill through MyChart you will get an email or text when your order is ready)
For more information, please give us a call at the number below. We serve families in the greater Tampa Bay area and beyond.
Johns Hopkins All Children's Retail Pharmacy (Main Hospital)
501 Sixth Ave. S.
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Hours of Operation:
8 a.m.—8 p.m., Monday—Friday
Note: The pharmacy is located on first floor of the main hospital next to the gift shop.