- Director, Johns Hopkins Biocontainment Unit
- Associate Program Director for Bedside Medicine, Osler Medical Residency
- Director, Johns Hopkins Precision Medicine Center of Excellence for COVID-19
Expertise: Acute Lung Injury (ALI), Biocontainment, High Consequence Pathogens, Interstitial Lung Disease, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Director, Department of Emergency Medicine
- Director, Johns Hopkins Office of Critical Event Preparedness and Response (CEPAR)
- Director, Center for the Study of Preparedness and Catastrophic Event Response (PACER)
Expertise: Emergency Medicine
- Senior Director of Infection Prevention, The Johns Hopkins Health System
- Hospital Epidemiologist, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Expertise: Infectious Disease
- Associate Hospital Epidemiologist, Johns Hopkins Hospital
Expertise: Pediatric Infectious Disease
Johns Hopkins Medicine continues to follow the highest level of safety precautions as we care for our patients and work with our communities during the coronavirus pandemic. Please use this site to learn more about patient care, testing, vaccinations and additional information about COVID-19.
Conquering COVID-19 | Maria's Story
In October 2020, Maria Young — an active 41-year-old woman — arrived at The Johns Hopkins Hospital with COVID-19 and double pneumonia. A staggering 130 days later, Maria returned to her family, thanks to the advanced technologies and expertise of her doctors.