I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
SOM Convocation Ceremony:
Tuesday, May 23, 2017, 3:00 p.m., Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
Tickets are not required for the SOM convocation ceremony.
Speaker: Ronald R. Peterson, President, Johns Hopkins Health System and Executive Vice President, Johns Hopkins Medicine
Please note: The Meyerhoff does not allow balloons in the venue.
University-Wide Commencement Ceremony:
Wednesday, May 24, 2017, 1:30 p.m., Baltimore's Royal Farms Arena
Orders for regalia must be placed by April 14, 2017
Note: The University has contracted with a new regalia vendor, Oak Hall. Our office will work with the vendor through the Barnes and Noble bookstore located on the Homewood campus. If you need to make exchanges to your order once received (i.e. cap too small, gown doesn't fit appropriately), those adjustments will be made the day of the ceremony by a representative of Barnes and Noble.
Note: The deadline has passed. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
- Graduating Students.
Regalia will be available for pick up from the Edward D. Miller Research Building, Room 181, 733 North Broadway, School of Medicine on Wednesday, May 10, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Thursday, May 11, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Please send someone to pick up the regalia for you if you are unable to attend in person.
Attendance information for both ceremonies is due to the Registrar's Office by April 14, 2017 for all candidates
- M.A., M.S. and Ph.D. Candidates - information will be mailed to your home address in early February 2017
- M.A., M.S. and Ph.D. December Graduates
For information concerning disability accommodations, please click here.
- Alumni Office Information (including how to migrate your email)
- Personalized announcements are available through Balfour
- Insurance Information after Graduation (M.D. students only)
- Lockers in Doctor's Lounge and Garrett Room (M.D. students only)
- Order a DVD of the ceremony
- Outstanding Fees and Requirements
- Photographs by GradImages
Additional information concerning convocation will be posted as it becomes available. If you have a question not answered by this site, contact the Registrar's Office.
Last Updated: 5/25/2017