Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy located in The Carnegie Building below The Moore Clinic values the patronage of both patients and employees. We strive to exceed all service expectations through the accurate, timely and professional provision of prescription services.
Refills should be placed in advance to ensure staff has them ready for pick-up.
Refill your prescription online.
Hours of Operation are:
- Monday to Friday… … … … … … …. 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Our Contact Information:
- Telephone Number… … … … … … 410-614 -5611
- Toll Free Number… … … … … … … 888-264-0393
- Fax Number… … … … … … … … … 410-614 -7114
- Email Address… … … … … … … … firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients, caregivers or employees can present prescriptions in person at the above listed times or they may be delivered via fax.
It is recommended that prescriptions be faxed in advance of patient need to minimize the potential for extended wait times. The pharmacy should then be supplied with:
- A photocopy of the patient’s prescription insurance card indicating the primary cardholder (patient, spouse, etc.)
- Patient’s date of birth, address and phone number
- Any patient allergies
- A contact name and extension of the sender in the event that someone must be called regarding the prescription
The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy is competitively priced and participates in most Major Health Insurance and Managed Care Plans. Patients must be aware that payment is expected in full at the time of service. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
The Johns Hopkins Outpatient Pharmacy offers a full inventory of standard, specialty and over-the-counter medications, as well as the convenience of discharge medication processing. International patient pharmaceutical services are also available.
Moore Clinic Outpatient Pharmacy
600 N. Wolfe Street, Carnegie Building (Rm 224)
Baltimore, MD 21287
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Phone: 410-614-5611/ 888-264-0393
For driving directions click the image below:
View Moore Clinic Outpatient Pharmacy in a larger map