Directions to Johns Hopkins at Cedar Lane
Johns Hopkins at Cedar Lane
5900 Cedar Lane, Columbia, MD 21044
From the North:
- Take the Baltimore beltway (695) to exit 16 (route 70 West toward Frederick).
- Take the first exit for route 29 South toward Columbia.
- Follow route 29 to exit 18, for Columbia Town Center. At the light, turn left onto Broken Land Parkway West.
- At the second traffic light, turn left onto Little Patuxent Parkway.
- Take a left turn on to Cedar Lane
- Johns Hopkins at Cedar Lane is a little over one mile on the right.
From the South:
- Take I-95 North, or route 29 North, from the Capital beltway (495) to route 32 West toward Columbia.
- Follow route 32 to exit 17; bear right onto Cedar Lane.
- Johns Hopkins at Cedar Lane is approximately two and one-half miles on the left.