Save the date: June 27, 2022
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center leadership invites you to participate in the Annual Rosedale Federal Golf Classic. Proceeds from this event benefit the Medical Center’s patient safety programs, which were established to:
- Reduce preventable harm to patients
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Minimize risk
- Eliminate opportunities for error
Some of these programs and initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Computerized physician order entry
- Bedside medication verification using bar code technology
- Monthly patient safety rounds on high-risk patient care units
LocationHayfields Country Club
700 Hayfields Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Schedule of Events
7:30 a.m. - Registration, continental breakfast, driving range
9 a.m. - Shotgun start
1:30 p.m. - Lunch and awards ceremony
On-course snacks and beverages will be available. The tournament is a basic scramble with handicaps.
- Team prizes will be awarded for first, second and third low net.
- Individual prizes will be awarded for the men’s and women’s longest drives, and closest to the pin on designated holes.
Check back in 2022 for registration information.
Checks can be made payable to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Mail to:Fund for Johns Hopkins Medicine
Attn: Stephanie Cohen
5200 Eastern Ave.
MFL Center Tower, Suite 356
Baltimore, MD 21224