Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center leadership invites you to participate in the 25th Annual Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association Golf Classic. Proceeds from this event benefit the Medical Center’s patient safety programs, which were established to:
- Reduce preventable harm to patients
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Minimize risk
- Eliminate opportunities for error
LocationHayfields Country Club
700 Hayfields Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Schedule of Events
- 7:30 a.m. - Registration, continental breakfast, driving range
- 8 a.m. - Shotgun start
- 1:30 p.m. - Lunch and awards ceremony
On-course snacks and beverages will be available. The tournament is a basic scramble with handicaps.
- Team prizes will be awarded for first, second and third low net.
- Individual prizes will be awarded for the men’s and women’s longest drives, and closest to the pin on designated holes.
Register by June 10
Checks made payable to Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center can be mailed to:
Department of Medicine Development Office
5200 Eastern Ave., MFL Center Tower
Vice Chairman’s Office, Suite 314
Baltimore, MD 21224