On this page:
Refer to these resources to become familiar with the Strategic Plan’s goals, strategies and outcomes and learn how you can contribute to the Plan’s success. We will continually update this page as new resources are available.
- Strategic Plan Goals Poster
- Strategic Plan Goals, Strategies, Outcomes PowerPoint Presentation
- Employee Worksheet: How am I Contributing to the Strategic Plan Goals?
- JHM Entities & Departments: 5-Year Strategic Plan Template
- This is an optional template to support entities and departments as they refine their five-year strategic plans.
Goal: Support the Well-Being of Our People and Our Communities
- How Can We Make Johns Hopkins Medicine Easier?
- 3/29/18 Town Meeting: How Johns Hopkins Medicine is Moving Forward
- 6/7/18 Town Meeting: Innovation 2023 Overview: Make Johns Hopkins Medicine Easy
- 9/14/18 Town Meeting: Support the Well-Being of People and Our Communities; Work Like One Organization
- 11/29/18 Town Meeting: Aim for Precision in Everything We Do
- 2/26/19 Town Meeting: Push the Boundaries of Science and Education
- Poster: Strategic Plan Goals – Please print the poster linked above and display in your work area
- Presentation: A Guide for Managers
- Guide and Talking Points: Have a Conversation with Your Team about the Strategic Plan
- Guide: How Can Your Department and Team Members Contribute to the Success of the Strategic Plan?
Vision, Mission and Core Values
Johns Hopkins Medicine’s vision, mission statement and core values serve as the guiding principles for how we care for our patients, conduct research and educate our students and interact with each other.
Share Your Thoughts
Share your questions, thoughts and ideas about the Strategic Plan with Johns Hopkins Medicine leadership.