If you have any difficulties with this process, please email the residency coordinator at [email protected].
A complete application includes:
- Supplemental PA residency application
- Signed copy of the Authorization Agreement
- One page typewritten narrative stating why you are interested in postgraduate critical care training
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended including PA school
- Copies of BLS and ACLS certification cards
- Three applicant evaluation forms or letters of recommendation (one from your PA Program if you graduated within the last 2 years)
- Official NCCPA Exam scores (if certified)
- Current resume
- A check in the amount of $45 payable to "Johns Hopkins" to cover the application fee
- Completed the online Johns Hopkins application.
**Program admission is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of Employee Health Screening and the Johns Hopkins Hospital Credentialing Process. All applications materials must be postmarked by March 15th to be considered**
Deadlines for October Starts:
Applications: Received by March 15th
Interviews: March - April
Notification: April - May
Start Date: October
Please contact us for further application information.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Surgical and Critical Care Residency Programs
Attn: Residency Program Coordinator
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21287