For more information from the Johns Hopkins Center for Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery or to make an appointment, please call 443-997-6467.
Cost of Procedures
We offer competitive pricing on all our cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. Cost varies depending on the complexity of each case. For more information, please call 443-997-6467.
Forms of Payment for Facial Plastic Surgery
We routinely accept insurance and medical assistance plans for a wide variety of procedures. Most insurance companies cover facial reconstructive surgery procedures, for example:
- Functional rhinoplasty
- Repair of nasal fractures
- Repair of facial fractures
- Treatment of skin cancers, including the repair of skin cancer defects
- Facial paralysis treatment
- Facial reconstruction
Most insurance companies do not cover cosmetic surgery, but patients can self-pay for these procedures. We often perform combination reconstructive-cosmetic procedures (e.g. nasal fracture repair/rhinoplasty) that may be partially or fully covered by insurance.
Facial cosmetic surgery procedures are typically paid for with cash, check or credit card.
- Check – All checks should be made payable to the Johns Hopkins University Department of Otolaryngology.
- Credit card – We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Deposit for Scheduling Your Surgery
Once you’ve met with your surgeon and have decided to schedule your procedure, you must secure your surgery date with a $500 security deposit. This amount will be deducted from your total invoice. Full procedure payment is required 3 weeks before surgery.
Deposit and full payment may be made using any of the payment options above. To pay via fax, download the credit card authorization form.