I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Winter 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
New Directions Winter 2012
Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
Date: November 1, 2012
William J. and Diane Shaw
The Suburban Hospital Foundation has received a $1 million charitable gift from the William J. Shaw Family Foundation to support pediatric services and emergency care.
In addition to advancing clinical care, this generous contribution will be used to name the pediatric emergency/inpatient facility in honor of the Shaw family. Mr. Shaw, who is a member of the Suburban Hospital Board of Trustees, and his wife Diane hope that this gift will inspire others to support Suburban’s critical programs and services.
To join the Shaw family in this effort, please visit our website to donate online, or contact the Foundation Office at 301-896-3971.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Research: Imaging Acute Brain Injury
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
- Why Suburban?
- Year-End Giving
- Commitment to Excellence
- President’s Message
- CGAs Offer Income for Life
- Common Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
- Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
- MobileMed/NIH Heart Clinic at Suburban Hospital
- NIH Heart Center at Suburban Hospital Celebrates Great Outcomes, Outreach and Research
- Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
- Turning the Table for Hip Replacement Patient
- Research: FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial
- Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
- Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- My Health Record: Don’t Leave Home Without It!
- Fueled by Philanthropy: $1M Gift to Advance Neuro Care