I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Winter 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
New Directions Winter 2012
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
Date: November 1, 2012
From l-r: Ursula Heberlein, M.D., Neil Rosenman, M.D., Jenel Wyatt, M.D. and Sridevi Bellamkonda, M.D.
Taking Appointments, Taking Insurance, Taking Care
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP) has opened a new practice in Germantown at the Johns Hopkins Health Care and Wellness Center, 20500 Seneca Meadows Parkway, Suite 2400. Appointments for adult and pediatric care are now being accepted. Call 240-912-2738.
Ursula Heberlein, M.D.
Neil Rosenman, M.D.
Jenel Wyatt, M.D.
Adult and Pediatric Primary Care
Sridevi Bellamkonda, M.D. (formerly in the Rockville office) Internal Medicine
Looking for Care for the Whole Family?
JHCP welcomes Latoya Edwards, M.D., practicing family medicine, in the North Bethesda office at 6000 Executive Boulevard, Suite 625 in Rockville. For an appointment, call 240-314-7080.
Sridevi Bellamkonda, M.D. is now seeing patients in the new Germantown office on Seneca Meadows Parkway. For an appointment, call 240-912-2738.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Research: Imaging Acute Brain Injury
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
- Why Suburban?
- Year-End Giving
- Commitment to Excellence
- President’s Message
- CGAs Offer Income for Life
- Common Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
- Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
- MobileMed/NIH Heart Clinic at Suburban Hospital
- NIH Heart Center at Suburban Hospital Celebrates Great Outcomes, Outreach and Research
- Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
- Turning the Table for Hip Replacement Patient
- Research: FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial
- Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
- Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- My Health Record: Don’t Leave Home Without It!
- Fueled by Philanthropy: $1M Gift to Advance Neuro Care