I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Winter 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Commitment to Excellence
New Directions Winter 2012
Commitment to Excellence
Date: November 1, 2012
Brian Gragnolati with members of the professional practice committee: (l-r) Elaine Gennaria, Lester Ortiz, Regina Deible, Jennifer Carpenter, Jack McCarthy and Rita Wilkerson.
At Suburban Hospital’s 26th Annual Chairmen’s Celebration Dinner, leaders from the hospital and Foundation presented the 2012 Commitment to Excellence Award to Suburban Hospital President/CEO Brian Gragnolati. The award recognizes individuals who demonstrate ongoing dedication to improving quality of life for the people Suburban Hospital serves.
“As Suburban Hospital’s visionary leader for more than a decade, Brian’s unwavering commitment, service and generosity to both the hospital and the community made him an obvious choice for the prestigious annual award,” says Chris Doherty, chairman of the hospital board. “And now, as he prepares to transition more fully into his role as the primary architect of the Johns Hopkins Medicine community division, the timing could not be more perfect.”
In addition to recognizing his impact on Suburban’s integration with Hopkins, Brian was specifically honored for his commitment to advancing nursing. “Brian’s dedication has made it possible for our nursing program to reach new heights of excellence,” explains Jacqueline Schultz, executive vice president and chief operating officer, “and to now begin the pursuit of national recognition.”
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Research: Imaging Acute Brain Injury
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians are Now in Germantown
- Why Suburban?
- Year-End Giving
- Commitment to Excellence
- President’s Message
- CGAs Offer Income for Life
- Common Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Noteworthy! Shaw Family Foundation Donates $1M to Pediatric Emergency Department
- Neurosurgeon David Lin, M.D., Ph.D., Joins Suburban Hospital
- MobileMed/NIH Heart Clinic at Suburban Hospital
- NIH Heart Center at Suburban Hospital Celebrates Great Outcomes, Outreach and Research
- Noteworthy! Suburban Named Healthiest Workplace
- Turning the Table for Hip Replacement Patient
- Research: FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial
- Wilmer Eye Institute Opens Office in Bethesda
- Record-Breaking Year for Key To The Cure Event Honors Survivors, Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- My Health Record: Don’t Leave Home Without It!
- Fueled by Philanthropy: $1M Gift to Advance Neuro Care