I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Summer 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Suburban Hospital 2013 Community Benefit Report
New Directions Summer 2013
Suburban Hospital 2013 Community Benefit Report
Date: July 1, 2013
As Suburban Hospital strives to set a new standard for what a community hospital should be, it will never lose sight of its mission to improve the health and wellbeing of the entire community. To that end, the Community Health and Wellness Department will continue to expand existing programs and initiate new ones, especially for the benefit of those most in need. As required by the Maryland Health Care Commission, Suburban Hospital annually prepares and publishes the details and results of its Community Programs.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Certified Nurse Interviews
- Fueled by Philanthropy: New Gifts Support Nursing Excellence, Education
- Nursing Initiative Tackles Post-Op Nausea
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Opens D.C. Location
- Suburban Welcomes New Board Chairmen
- Planning Board Approves Suburban’s Campus Enhancement Plans
- Patient Follow-up Calls Improve Communications, Reduce Readmissions
- Cancer Program Achieves Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation
- Ready, Set, Grow! Suburban Hospital Pediatrics Festival
- Focus on Philanthropy: Generous Support for Patient Navigator, Suburban Physicians
- President’s Message
- And the Winners Are…
- Suburban Celebrates Its Certified Nurses
- Orthopaedic Surgeon Daniel Valaik, M.D., Joins Suburban
- Suburban Hospital 2013 Community Benefit Report
- 3D Mammography Now Available for Breast Imaging
- Anesthesiology “Unmasked”
- Suburban Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Form a Stronger Partnership