I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Summer 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Orthopaedic Surgeon Daniel Valaik, M.D., Joins Suburban
New Directions Summer 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon Daniel Valaik, M.D., Joins Suburban
Date: July 1, 2013
Daniel Valaik, MD
Suburban Hospital and Johns Hopkins Community Physicians welcome Daniel Valaik, M.D., to Johns Hopkins Orthopaedic and Spine Surgery in the Greater Washington Region. Dr. Valaik will evaluate patients with a broad range of hip and knee issues, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, other degenerative conditions and sports injuries. He will also provide surgical intervention when needed, including arthroscopy and joint replacement surgeries. Please call 301-530-3220 to make an appointment.
Dr. Valaik is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and the Uniformed Services Medical School. A former Navy SEAL, Dr. Valaik completed his fellowship in joint replacement surgery at Johns Hopkins under world-renowned surgeon David Hungerford, M.D. He then served as Chief of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Walter Reed and National Naval Medical Centers. He most recently worked at Johns Hopkins Orthopaedic Surgery in Baltimore.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Certified Nurse Interviews
- Fueled by Philanthropy: New Gifts Support Nursing Excellence, Education
- Nursing Initiative Tackles Post-Op Nausea
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Opens D.C. Location
- Suburban Welcomes New Board Chairmen
- Planning Board Approves Suburban’s Campus Enhancement Plans
- Patient Follow-up Calls Improve Communications, Reduce Readmissions
- Cancer Program Achieves Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation
- Ready, Set, Grow! Suburban Hospital Pediatrics Festival
- Focus on Philanthropy: Generous Support for Patient Navigator, Suburban Physicians
- President’s Message
- And the Winners Are…
- Suburban Celebrates Its Certified Nurses
- Orthopaedic Surgeon Daniel Valaik, M.D., Joins Suburban
- Suburban Hospital 2013 Community Benefit Report
- 3D Mammography Now Available for Breast Imaging
- Anesthesiology “Unmasked”
- Suburban Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Form a Stronger Partnership