I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Summer 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Why Suburban?
New Directions Summer 2012
Date: June 1, 2012
Todd Epstein, MD
As Chairman of the Credentials Committee, it is my responsibility to review the applications of all incoming physicians and, along with my colleagues on the committee, determine if their education, training and experience has qualified them to practice medicine at Suburban Hospital. In addition, the committee is also tasked with the reappointment of every physician to ensure that a standard of excellence has been upheld.
The committee is the first place for oversight and discussion of those who want to join Suburban Hospital’s medical staff. The committee consists of experienced physicians from various backgrounds and specialties who all share the responsibility of maintaining a culture of quality and safety for our patients. I take great pride in my work with the committee and know that, as a result, Suburban Hospital always provides patients with the most experienced doctors and the highest quality of care.
In my 20 years as an anesthesiologist at Suburban, I have had the pleasure of working with some of the finest physicians in the community. Continuing this tradition is critical for the quality of care that our patients deserve, and the reason I have dedicated myself to the success of this mission.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Making Great Strides
- Noteworthy! Suburban Becomes Exclusive Health Sponsor for Girls on the Run Moco!
- President’s Message
- Summertime, Summertime, Sum…Sum… Summertime
- Identifying Your Caregivers with Ease
- And the Winners Are….! Nurses and Techs Honored at Suburban
- FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial at Suburban Hospital
- Noteworthy! Sleep Disorders Center Earns Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- JHCP Update: Expanded Specialty Care at JHCP’s Downtown Bethesda Practice
- Saturday Hours for Primary Care and Pediatrics at JHCP – North Bethesda
- 2012 Showcase Spectacular Benefits Cardiac Care
- Pediatric Care at JHCP – North Bethesda
- Patient Service Center in New Chevy Chase Location
- Nurses Hold Key Role in Unique Care Model for Heart Patients
- Way to Go! Radial Artery Catheterization
- Nurses Study Way to Ease Patient Pain
- Why Suburban?