I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Summer 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Saturday Hours for Primary Care and Pediatrics at JHCP – North Bethesda
New Directions Summer 2012
Saturday Hours for Primary Care and Pediatrics at JHCP – North Bethesda
Date: June 1, 2012
For your convenience, Johns Hopkins Community Physicians now offers Saturday appointments for both new and established primary care and pediatric patients at it North Bethesda practice (6000 Executive Boulevard, Suite 625). Appointment hours on Saturdays are from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. each Saturday for adult internal medicine and the first and third Saturday of each month for pediatrics.
For appointments, call 240-314-7080.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Making Great Strides
- Noteworthy! Suburban Becomes Exclusive Health Sponsor for Girls on the Run Moco!
- President’s Message
- Summertime, Summertime, Sum…Sum… Summertime
- Identifying Your Caregivers with Ease
- And the Winners Are….! Nurses and Techs Honored at Suburban
- FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial at Suburban Hospital
- Noteworthy! Sleep Disorders Center Earns Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- JHCP Update: Expanded Specialty Care at JHCP’s Downtown Bethesda Practice
- Saturday Hours for Primary Care and Pediatrics at JHCP – North Bethesda
- 2012 Showcase Spectacular Benefits Cardiac Care
- Pediatric Care at JHCP – North Bethesda
- Patient Service Center in New Chevy Chase Location
- Nurses Hold Key Role in Unique Care Model for Heart Patients
- Way to Go! Radial Artery Catheterization
- Nurses Study Way to Ease Patient Pain
- Why Suburban?