I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Summer 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Noteworthy! Sleep Disorders Center Earns Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
New Directions Summer 2012
Noteworthy! Sleep Disorders Center Earns Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Date: June 1, 2012
The Suburban Hospital Sleep Disorders Center has earned a 5-year accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). Suburban met all AASM standards for more than 55 measures and has demonstrated its dedication to enhancing the awareness of sleep as an important element of health. The Sleep Disorders Center is a fully equipped diagnostic and treatment center, meeting the needs of patients suffering from sleep-related disorders. Carolyn Wang, D.O., board certified in psychiatry and neurology, is medical director. James Yan, M.D., board certified in sleep medicine is associate director.
To Learn?more | Visit the sleep center or call 301-896-3939.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Making Great Strides
- Noteworthy! Suburban Becomes Exclusive Health Sponsor for Girls on the Run Moco!
- President’s Message
- Summertime, Summertime, Sum…Sum… Summertime
- Identifying Your Caregivers with Ease
- And the Winners Are….! Nurses and Techs Honored at Suburban
- FDA Authorizes New Stem Cell Trial at Suburban Hospital
- Noteworthy! Sleep Disorders Center Earns Accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- JHCP Update: Expanded Specialty Care at JHCP’s Downtown Bethesda Practice
- Saturday Hours for Primary Care and Pediatrics at JHCP – North Bethesda
- 2012 Showcase Spectacular Benefits Cardiac Care
- Pediatric Care at JHCP – North Bethesda
- Patient Service Center in New Chevy Chase Location
- Nurses Hold Key Role in Unique Care Model for Heart Patients
- Way to Go! Radial Artery Catheterization
- Nurses Study Way to Ease Patient Pain
- Why Suburban?