I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Spring 2012
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - NIH Stroke Center at Suburban Hospital
New Directions Spring 2012
NIH Stroke Center at Suburban Hospital
Date: May 1, 2012
More than a decade ago, Suburban Hospital and the National Institutes of Health came together in a unique partnership to improve stroke research and care throughout the region. By combining the unsurpassed research capabilities of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) with Suburban Hospital’s expertise in emergency medicine and clinical care, the two organizations created a model program that assures access to a variety of innovative research studies and the most advanced care.
Led by physician-scientists from NIH working side-by-side with Suburban clinicians, the NIH Stroke Center at Suburban Hospital provides 24-hour team coverage for stroke emergencies as well as access to cutting-edge MRI technology, the most advanced medical and interventional treatments for stroke, and innovative research aimed at developing new treatments. Visit: www.ninds.nih.gov.
To Learn more | Visit: Neurosciences.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Stroke: Signs and Symptoms
- National Doctors’ Day
- Fueled by Philanthropy
- News in Brief: New Programs, Services and Information
- Suburban Gave Me My Life Back
- Save the date! SHOWCASE 2012
- Noteworthy! Suburban’s Schultz Recognized by Washingtonian Magazine
- Noteworthy! June Marlin Falb Joins Suburban as Vice President of Development
- Seeing Hospitals Through Seniors’ Eyes
- Suburban Hospital Breast Center Awarded Full Accreditation by the NAPBC
- Remodeled Sleep Center Rooms Invite a Good Night’s Rest
- Donor Funds Improve Patient Comfort, Expand Outreach
- Why Suburban?
- Noteworthy! Best Emergency Department!
- New Video Interviews
- NIH Stroke Center at Suburban Hospital
- President’s Message
- Auxiliary Tea and Silent Auction
- Suburban Hospital Joint Replacement Center: Successful Outcomes Are Par for the Course
- Medicine for Public 2012 Free Lecture Series