I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Fall 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
New Directions Fall 2013
U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
Date: September 1, 2013
The Johns Hopkins Hospital has once again been ranked the ##1 hospital in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
Given the competitive, rapidly changing health care environment and the realization that U.S. News evaluated nearly 5,000 hospitals, the organization is proud about achieving these rankings among the best hospitals in the United States.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is again ranked ##1 nationally in five specialties and is the only hospital to have been ranked ##1 for 21 consecutive years.
In addition, again this year, both Suburban Hospital and Sibley Memorial Hospital were ranked “high performing” in orthopedics in the regional Washington, DC rankings. Suburban was also ranked “high performing” in Gastroenterology and GI Surgery.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
- President’s Message
- When Combat Veteran Is Thrown a Curveball Unique Research Collaboration for Traumatic Brain Injury Comes to the Rescue
- JHCP Heart Care Will Open Two New Locations
- About Suburban Hospital’s Joint Replacement Center
- Audiologist Joins Practice
- Festival Marks 10 Years of Pediatrics at Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
- $500,000 Gift to Support Infusion Services
- Key To The Cure
- Home Sleep Studies Available
- A Clear Vision for Suburban Hospital Surgery Center
- U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
- Consumer Reports: Suburban Hospital One of the Best Hospitals for Surgery in Maryland/DC Region
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
- $2.5M Bender Foundation Gift to Support Campus Enhancement, Nursing and Emergency/Trauma Care
- Free Varicose Vein Screenings
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service