I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > News and Publications > JHM Publications > Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban > New Directions Fall 2013
Johns Hopkins Medicine Suburban - Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
New Directions Fall 2013
Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
Date: September 1, 2013
Suburban Hospital believes in a culture of patient- and family-centered care. The hospital supports an active group of community members that meets monthly with hospital staff, called the Patient and Family Advisory Council, or PFAC.
PFAC community advisors bring the voice of patients and families to hospital operations. They serve on committees, review patient education materials, educate staff about patient- and family-centered care and comment on relevant hospital policies.
The PFAC is seeking community members. Have you or someone in your family received care at Suburban Hospital? Have you been an advocate for a relative or friend who received care? Advisors are collaborative thinkers with good communication skills, and able to contribute constructive ideas. If this sounds like you, contact our Service Excellence office at 301-896-3043 to learn more about serving on the PFAC.
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Neurosurgeon, Quoc-Anh Thai, M.D., FAANS, FACS, Joins Johns Hopkins
- President’s Message
- When Combat Veteran Is Thrown a Curveball Unique Research Collaboration for Traumatic Brain Injury Comes to the Rescue
- JHCP Heart Care Will Open Two New Locations
- About Suburban Hospital’s Joint Replacement Center
- Audiologist Joins Practice
- Festival Marks 10 Years of Pediatrics at Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Liver and Biliary Disease Specialist Now in Bethesda
- $500,000 Gift to Support Infusion Services
- Key To The Cure
- Home Sleep Studies Available
- A Clear Vision for Suburban Hospital Surgery Center
- U.S. News & World Report Rankings Announced
- Consumer Reports: Suburban Hospital One of the Best Hospitals for Surgery in Maryland/DC Region
- Patient and Family Advisory Council Seeks New Members
- $2.5M Bender Foundation Gift to Support Campus Enhancement, Nursing and Emergency/Trauma Care
- Free Varicose Vein Screenings
- Suburban Hospital Auxiliary Celebrates 70 Years of Service