The Class of 2025 by the Numbers
- There were 7,046 applicants and 603 interviews. 254 applicants were accepted and 120 matriculated.
- The incoming M.D. and M.D.-Ph.D. students represent three countries and twenty-eight states.
- The class is 70 females and 50 males.
- 51% of the incoming class are Asian, 26% are Caucasian, 19% are underrepresented in medicine, and 4% are not specified/other.
- There were 52 undergraduate institutions represented.
- The incoming class has an average GPA of 3.93 and an average MCAT score of 521.