I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Media Advisory: Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Celebrates Opening of New Facility - 09/28/2016
Media Advisory: Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Celebrates Opening of New Facility
Release Date: September 28, 2016
What: Johns Hopkins Community Physicians celebrates the opening of a new, state-of-the-art medical facility with a ceremonial ribbon-cutting event. The new location, which replaced the former Johns Hopkins Community Physicians at Wyman Park practice, occupies more than 30,000 square feet. It will offer internal medicine, pediatric, and obstetrics and gynecology services. Other features include:
- Convenient in-room check-in
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Comfortable sitting areas
- On-site lab services
- Complimentary parking
- Patient education programs
This new development at Remington Row also includes retail space and housing.
When: Thursday, Sept. 29, 6 to 8 p.m.
Where: 2700 Remington Ave., Suite 2000, Baltimore, MD
Note: Parking is available on the 27th Street side of the building.
Scheduled speakers include:
- Melissa Helicke, vice president of practice operations for Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Ronald R. Peterson, president of the Johns Hopkins Health System and executive vice president of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Steven Kravet, president of Johns Hopkins Community Physicians
- Andy Frank, special adviser on economic development to the president of The Johns Hopkins University
- Mary Pat Clarke, Baltimore City Council, District 14
- Carl Stokes, Baltimore City Council, District 12
To cover the event, please RSVP to Jania Matthews by noon on Sept. 29 at 410-955-5384 (office), 615-294-3390 (cell) or [email protected]. Tours of the facility will be available.