The John G. Bartlett Specialty Practice, a new clinic at The Johns Hopkins Hospital with more than two dozen exam rooms, will co-locate services for patients with an array of infectious diseases, including infections obtained after transplantation or on medical devices, HIV, and viral hepatitis. In addition to housing various multidisciplinary subspecialists, the facility will feature a nutritionist, an on-site pharmacy, phlebotomy services, and a full complement of social work and case managers. The clinic honors Bartlett, the former Johns Hopkins infectious disease division director, who spent more than 25 years leading efforts to improve and develop treatments for patients with infectious diseases, including HIV/AIDS. Located at 1717 E. Monument St., the renovated space in the Park Building (the former entrance to the Emergency Department) will officially open to patients on May 8. The building will be dedicated on May 1.