Named after the Greek god of medicine and healing, the HEPIUS (Holistic Electrical, ultrasonic and Physiological Interventions Unburdening those with Spinal cord injury) team unites neurosurgeons, biomedical engineers, scientists, radiologists, and other physicians to treat and diagnose spinal cord injuries.
Our Grand Opening
The HEPIUS lab celebrated its grand opening on September 14, 2021.
Facilities and Resources (Slideshow)
- Sonic Concepts, Inc. (Industry)
- MCRA, LLC. (Industry)
- Columbia University (Academia)
- The Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory (Academia)
- $13.48 million grant by Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Johns Hopkins Institute for Clinical and Translational Research (ICTR) Clinical Research Scholars Program (KL2) career development award