The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center has locations in Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Our appointment specialists will answer your questions, collect the necessary information required for pre-registering, and schedule an appointment. Please understand that we are not able to offer medical advice over the telephone or through the internet or mail.
Information Needed When Making an Appointment
- Name of the institution where the tissue sample was tested
- Institution’s phone and fax number
- First and last name of doctor that performed biopsy, their contact information and specialty
Surgical interventions performed:
- Date, name and phone number of institution where surgical intervention was performed
- First and last name of physician, contact information and specialty of the provider that performed surgical intervention.
X-Rays, CT Scans, Nuclear Medicine, and MRIs:
- Institution(s) where the testing was performed and what was done
- Approximate beginning and end date of treatment
- How much was given
- Name and contact information for the provider that gave treatment
- Names of the drugs given
- Name and contact information for the provider that gave treatment and the approximate date