American International Hospital is a comprehensive hospital specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, general surgery, gastroenterology and urology. The hospital was designed according to Joint Commission International standards. Johns Hopkins Medicine International is working with American International Hospital to develop and enhance its clinical and operational programs.
How We Work Together
- Help enhance clinical training and operations.
- Conduct one team trip per year to American International Hospital to provide consultancy.
- Provide care for patients referred to the Johns Hopkins Health System.
- Support and advise on patient safety and infection control.
- Monitor progress and offer remote consultation through regular conferences.
One of the goals of international collaborative health is to provide people everywhere with access to expert medical care in their own communities. Johns Hopkins Medicine International will support and advise American International Hospital in enhancing its clinical training and operations, focusing on quality and patient safety. Through our collaboration, more patients and families in Vietnam will have access to high-quality health care locally.Charles Wiener, M.D., president of Johns Hopkins Medicine International
Find the Right Solutions for Your Organization
Let Johns Hopkins Medicine’s team of clinical and professional experts guide you to the right health care solutions for your organization.