I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
You may choose to receive your free flu vaccine at any Walgreens retail location. This is a convenient option since it can be done anytime and will not interrupt your work day to get your vaccine.
- You must either print out a voucher (JHED ID & PW required) or display the voucher on your phone at the time of service to receive the vaccine at Walgreens. Please note, use Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser to open voucher.
- You must present your Johns Hopkins badge at Walgreens
- Optional, print and complete consent form prior to visit.
- The high dose flu vaccine for employees age 65 and over WILL NOT be available through this voucher program.
- If vaccinated with a voucher, you do not need to submit proof of vaccinated at Walgreens
- If vaccinated at Walgreens without a voucher (i.e. using insurance), proof of immunization must be provided to Occupational Health Services to receive credit for the vaccination.
- It may take up to 2 weeks for your Walgreens vaccination to process and receive your "confirmation email".
- Flu clips will not be given out at Walgreens retail locations. See FAQ’s for clip information.
- Please keep the copy of the vaccination form in a safe place throughout the entire flu season.