I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
You may choose to receive your free flu vaccine at any Walgreens retail location. This is a convenient option since it can be done anytime and will not interrupt your work day to get your vaccine.
- You must either print out a voucher (JHED ID & PW required) or display the voucher on your phone at the time of service to receive the vaccine at Walgreens. Please note, use Chrome, Safari or Firefox browser to open voucher.
- You must present your Johns Hopkins badge at Walgreens
- Optional, print and complete consent form prior to visit.
- The high dose flu vaccine for employees age 65 and over WILL NOT be available through this voucher program.
- Flu clips will not be given out at Walgreens retail locations. See FAQ’s for clip information.
- Please make sure you get a copy of the Vaccine Administration Record or pharmacy print-out from Walgreens before leaving the store.
- * If you receive your vaccine at a Walgreens retail location, you must upload your vaccine documentation to the Vaccine Management System (VMS).
*Note: Updated process this year, all Walgreens retail vaccinations with or without vouchers must be uploaded in the Vaccine Management System (VMS). Walgreens will not submit your vaccination to OHS.