I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
ARE YOU COVID-POSITIVE?
If you tested positive, complete the COVID Positive Test Submission form
**Note: You will be required to submit documentation of your positive test result.
If you are unable to upload this, please call the JHCCC (443-287-8500)**
If you recently tested POSITIVE for COVID, you must meet the following criteria before returning to work on campus:
- Complete the required isolation period (may vary by entity)
- Your symptoms should be improving
- Note for JHM Employees and JHU Employees: Per JHM and JHU guidance, symptoms must be improving prior to returning to work on campus. Please monitor your symptoms and follow your standard call-out policies and procedures.
Employees working at a Hopkins facility in DC (e.g. Sibley, Grand Oaks, etc.) must isolate for 10 days, and can return to work on the tenth day.
- Alternate return-to-work option: Test negative on a Hopkins point-of-care Lumira antigen test between days 5-7 to return to work on the seventh day, if symptoms are completely RESOLVED.
Note: Day 0 is the day of symptom onset, or the date of the positive test, whichever is first.
- You must be fever-free for at least 24 hours without the use of any fever-reducing medicine
- Diarrhea-free for at least 24 hours
- Vomiting- free for at least 24 hours
Monitor your Johns Hopkins email for instructions and/or duty status notifications from the JHCCC..