Appointment Phone Number
Heart failure, cardiovascular disease, cardiology, heart transplant, preventive cardiology
Kimberly Cuomo's research focuses on improving cardiovascular disease assessment and managing patients diagnosed with heart failure and heart transplant recipients.
Kimberly Cuomo, R.N., B.S.N., M.S.N., C.R.N.P., C.H.F.N., is a certified nurse practitioner in Baltimore, Maryland at Green Spring Station. She specializes in managing patients diagnosed with heart failure at the Johns Hopkins Heart Failure Bridge Clinic and heart transplant recipients.
Her expertise includes cardiovascular disease assessment and managing patients diagnosed with heart failure and heart transplant recipients.
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing (2005)
- BSN, Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing (2003)
- BS, Virginia Tech (2002)
Licenses and Certifications
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Maryland Board of Nursing, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Heart Failure Nurse
- American Heart Association Adult/Child/Infant CPR, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
Research & Publications
Kimberly Cuomo's research consists of managing and improving outcomes for patients diagnosed with heart failure, cardiovascular disease and heart transplant recipients.
K. Cuomo, G. Koy, D. Fenner, S. Gulati. Use of a heart failure device diagnostics coordinator. Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care , Volume 41 , Issue 4 , 423 - 424
D. Harris, D. Fenner, S. Gulati, K. Cuomo. Use of an inpatient nurse navigator to coordinate care for heart failure patients. Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care, Volume 41 , Issue 4 , 422 - 423
Cuomo, K. Almansa, J. Cummings, A. Russell, S. Nurse Practitioner Run Heart Failure Bridge Clinic Reduces Readmissions. Accepted for presentation at HFSA Annual Meeting, 2015
Activities & Honors
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses