We appreciate your interest in the Johns Hopkins Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy Fellowship. One fellow is chosen per year in the match sponsored by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). All applicants must register with the matching program to be considered. Applications are made through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application Service at the Association of American Medical Colleges.
Virtual Fellowship Interview Schedule
Virtual interviews will be held on Wednesday, February 24th and Friday, February 26th from 8 am - 12:30 pm.
ERAS application requirements
- Three letters of recommendation
- Dean’s letter (submitted by medical schools)
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) transcript
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- ABS In-Training Examination (ABSITE) transcripts