I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Share this page: More
Home > Heart & Vascular Institute > Clinical Trials > Vascular Medicine & Vascular Surgery Clinical Trials
Vascular Medicine & Vascular Surgery Clinical Trials
- ACT-1 - Asymptomatic Carotid Trial
- CHOICE - Carotid Stenting For High Surgical-Risk Patients; Evaluating Outcomes Through The Collection Of Clinical Evidence
- CREST - Carotid Revascularization Endarterectomy vs. Stenting
- FREEDOM - GORE® Flow Reversal System and GORE® Embolic Filter Extension Study for the Ongoing Collection of Patient Outcomes
- Pivotal Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of Autologous Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC) for the treatment of Critical Limb Ischemia due to Peripheral Arterial Occlusive Disease
- PYTHAGORAS - Prospective aneurysm trial: High angle Aorfix bifurcated stent graft
- ROBUST - Revascularization with Open Bypass vs. Angioplasty and STenting of the Lower Extremity Trial
- SAPPHIRE WW - Stenting and Angioplasty with Protection in Patients at High-Risk for Endarterectomye
- ZILVER PTX - Evaluation of the Zilver PTX TM Vascular Stent in the Above-the-Knee Femoropopliteal Artery Clinical Study Protocol