I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Why Choose the Johns Hopkins HCM Center?
The Johns Hopkins Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center of Excellence offers many benefits, including:
- As the oldest and largest HCM center in Maryland, the physicians and healthcare professionals in the Johns Hopkins HCM Center have treated hundreds of patients and families with HCM.
- A wide array of expertise and experience in all types of HCM and their treatments.
- A family-centered approach. Our clinicians care for patients with HCM from before birth to adulthood.
- A multi-disciplinary approach involving an HCM clinical specialist, a cardiac imager, electrophysiology, heart failure, genetics and cardiac surgery. Our center is unique in that we focus on evaluating and treating the entire family through one dedicated center.
- The clinicians at the Johns Hopkins HCM Center are dedicated to furthering knowledge and developing treatments for HCM.
To make an appointment at the Johns Hopkins Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center of Excellence, please call 443-997-0270 (adult scheduling) or 443-997-5437 (pediatric scheduling).