I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Advanced Endoscopy Services
Sometimes, you may need a more specialized endoscopic procedure as part of the diagnostic process. Certain tests have a greater sensitivity and are able to detect gastrointestinal abnormalities that a regular endoscopy may miss. Your doctor will discuss your procedure in detail to make sure you are comfortable with your care.
Endoscopy Diagnostic Services
Johns Hopkins gastroenterologists use the most advanced endoscopic equipment to perform these procedures. Our physicians are experts in both performing the procedure and interpreting the results. It is important to find a physician that has the necessary experience performing these complex endoscopic procedures.
Endoscopy Services We Provide
Services we provide include:
- Balloon-Assisted Enteroscopy
- Endoscopic Fistula Closure
- Endoscopic Full Thickness Resection (EFTR)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD)
- Endoscopic Suturing
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Fecal Transplantation (Bacteriotherapy)
- Peroral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM)
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF)