Our breast care specialists at Green Spring Station provide evaluation, treatment and breast reconstructive surgery for patients in Lutherville, Maryland.
How to Find Us
Johns Hopkins Breast Center at Green Spring Station
10753 Falls Road
Pavilion II, Suite 145
Lutherville, MD 21093
Services We Provide
We provide the following services for breast care:
We provide advanced screening and diagnostic testing to determine breast abnormalities. Our screening and diagnostic testing services include:
Our plastic and reconstructive surgeons specialize in complex breast reconstruction procedures for patients after surgical breast cancer treatment to restore their self-image and confidence.
Our multidisciplinary breast care team at Green Spring Station evaluate patients in a single-day setting to minimize the time between diagnosis and treatment.
Services include the following:
- Same day consultation with a surgical oncologist and radiation oncologist
- Medical oncology consultation within four weeks (these appointments are scheduled post-operatively when full pathology is available for the oncologist to be able to make medical decisions about treatment planning)
- Mammography and breast ultrasound
- Timely scheduled biopsy and breast MRI appointments
- Access to Johns Hopkins and national clinical trials
- Patient and family education information to prepare a patient for decisions about treatment options and what to expect throughout treatment
- For newly diagnosed women, one-on-one support by a survivor volunteer and an oncology nurse
- Prompt communication with referring physicians
At Green Spring Station we provide rehabilitation and support services for all patients which include the following but not limited to:
- Lymphedema therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
Advanced Practice Provider
Patricia Njoku, M.S.N., C.R.N.P.