Community Health Improvement Guiding Principles:
- Partners with those community leaders and community-based organizations that serve as stewards to guide and educate JHM to best serve the needs of each population.
- Integrates the interests, assets, and expertise of our health system, academic institutions, and the community to reach mutually agreed upon outcomes.
- Develops transparent, coherent approaches to plan, implement, evaluate, and disseminate sustainable health improvement programs and policy interventions.
In Fiscal Year 2021, our hospital conducted a community health needs assessment (CHNA) to identify the most important health issues in our community. In the same fiscal year, the Board of Trustees of the hospital approved our community health implementation strategy to address the health priorities identified through the CHNA.
As a result of the CHNA, our hospital identified the following health priorities:
Our hospital's commitment to improving the health and well-being of our community will be demonstrated through the deliberate planning of community benefits activities.
View The Johns Hopkins Hospital's CHNAs and Implementation Strategies:
- View the Overview and Summary of the 2016 CHNA for The Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- View The Johns Hopkins Hospital CHNA and Implementation Strategy.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital completed an implementation plan that was adopted by the hospital Board of Trustees in fiscal year 2021. The implementation plan connects hospital, community partners, clinicians, and other resources with identified health needs. The Johns Hopkins Hospital aligns health priorities with the areas of greatest identified need and considers where the Hospital’s resources will generate the greatest impact.
If you have comments or questions about JHH Community Health Needs Assessment, please contact us at 443-997-5999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.