Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
New Directions - Year-End Giving
Date: November 1, 2013
Special thanks to nearly 1,200 generous community members who designated more than $5.6M in financial contributions during 2013 to support Suburban Hospital! Their gifts enabled the acquisition of new technology, enhanced patient care, supported staff recruitment and education, and provided funding for critical initiatives.
Help us add an additional $70,000 to this year-end total as we celebrate 70 years of outstanding care at Suburban Hospital. Click here to access our easy and secure online donation page to make a gift of $70, $700, or more!
There’s still time:
Act now to take advantage of tax-wise giving in 2013...
Consider Appreciated Securities or a Charitable Gift Annuity, Remainder Unitrust or IRA Rollover.
To learn more, call the Suburban Hospital Foundation at 301-896-3971 or visit our planned giving website at Ways to Give
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Year-End Giving
- JHCP Heart Care Expands Services
- $1M Clark Gift for Campus Enhancement
- President’s Message
- A Lifetime of Care: Suburban Hospital Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery at Suburban Hospital
- Key To The Cure Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- It Takes a Village to Save a Life
- Commitment to Excellence Honoree Helps Hospital Look Forward
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
- When Physician Collaboration Is the Key to a Better Outcome
- The Johns Hopkins Medicine Connection
- THINC (Again!) Head Injury Patient Benefits from Research Protocol
- Johns Hopkins Voice Center Opens in Bethesda
- Save the date! Showcase 2014