New Directions - Key To The Cure Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
Key To The Cure Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
Date: November 1, 2013
Suburban Hospital and Saks Fifth Avenue joined forces again this fall to honor survivors and support women’s cancer programs through an exciting weekend of fashion and fundraising during the 11th Annual Key To The Cure.
The funds raised—nearly $1.5M since the start of this local partnership—provide vital support for Suburban Hospital’s Patient Navigator Program, which helps patients and families manage the complexity of a cancer diagnosis.
This year, attendees were treated to several new features, including an exclusive VIP kickoff event, runway fashion show with top designer Lafayette 148 New York, and a video tribute of the survivor honorees. To watch the video online, please visit suburbanhospital.org/kttc/recap
Special thanks to event Co-chairs Marte Coleman and Katie Jaggers, Honorary Chair Belle Brooks O’Brien, and lead sponsors Washington Area Toyota Dealers, the Bender Foundation and Jim Coleman Automotive.
Add Your Support | To learn more, visit suburbanhospital.org/kttc
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Year-End Giving
- JHCP Heart Care Expands Services
- $1M Clark Gift for Campus Enhancement
- President’s Message
- A Lifetime of Care: Suburban Hospital Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery at Suburban Hospital
- Key To The Cure Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- It Takes a Village to Save a Life
- Commitment to Excellence Honoree Helps Hospital Look Forward
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
- When Physician Collaboration Is the Key to a Better Outcome
- The Johns Hopkins Medicine Connection
- THINC (Again!) Head Injury Patient Benefits from Research Protocol
- Johns Hopkins Voice Center Opens in Bethesda
- Save the date! Showcase 2014