Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Home > Suburban Hospital > About the Hospital > News & Publications > New Directions > New Directions Winter 2013
New Directions - JHCP Heart Care Expands Services
New Directions Winter 2013
JHCP Heart Care Expands Services
Date: November 1, 2013
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (JHCP) Heart Care recently opened two offices and added five cardiologists to the team:
- Edward N. Bodurian, M.D.
- Maureen Fennell, M.D.
- Daniel Fernicola, M.D.
- Thomas S. Goldbaum, M.D.
- Eric Lieberman, M.D.
Drs. Fennell, Fernicola and Lieberman are now seeing patients at JHCP Heart Care Rockville, 15005 Shady Grove Road, Suite 340. Drs. Bodurian and Goldbaum are accepting patients for the JHCP Heart Care Chevy Chase location at 5530 Wisconsin Ave., which opens Jan. 16, 2014.
JHCP Heart Care is a full-service cardiology practice with more than 20 board-certified physicians offering a full spectrum of care throughout the region. To schedule an appointment, please call 1-855-546-JHCP or visit hopkinsmedicine.org/jhcp
Articles in this Issue
Inside this Issue
- Year-End Giving
- JHCP Heart Care Expands Services
- $1M Clark Gift for Campus Enhancement
- President’s Message
- A Lifetime of Care: Suburban Hospital Celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery at Suburban Hospital
- Key To The Cure Supports Women’s Cancer Programs
- It Takes a Village to Save a Life
- Commitment to Excellence Honoree Helps Hospital Look Forward
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
- When Physician Collaboration Is the Key to a Better Outcome
- The Johns Hopkins Medicine Connection
- THINC (Again!) Head Injury Patient Benefits from Research Protocol
- Johns Hopkins Voice Center Opens in Bethesda
- Save the date! Showcase 2014