Clinical Director: Russell L. Margolis, M.D.
The clinical mission of the Johns Hopkins Schizophrenia Center is to provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment for individuals with schizophrenia and related disorders, including schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorder, and Psychosis NOS. We provide consultations, second opinions and options for on-going treatment both inpatient and outpatient at two locations - The Johns Hopkins Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
We recognize the central role of families in the process of diagnosis and treatment and the right of every patient to receive the finest quality medical care in an atmosphere of honesty and respect.
Consultative, Second Opinion, and Evaluation Services
- Comprehensive Inpatient Evaluations
- Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic (EPIC) - Johns Hoplins Bayview
- Focused Outpatient Evaluations
- Neuropsychological Evaluations
Treatment Settings and Services
- Acute Inpatient Unit - Johns Hopkins Hospital - Broadway Campus
- Day Hospital (Partial Hospitalization) - Johns Hopkins Hospital - Broadway Campus
- Early Psychosis Intervention Clinic (EPIC) - Johns Hopkins Bayview
- Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Consultation Clinic - Johns Hopkins Bayview
- Adult Schizophrenia Clinic - Johns Hopkins Bayview