I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
Ranked among the top pediatric centers by U.S. News & World Report, the Johns Hopkins Children's Center is a close-knit hospital within a hospital. Here, caring for a full range of sick and injured children, our richly skilled, nearly 100 percent RN workforce enjoys the lowest nurse-patient ratio at Hopkins. The Johns Hopkins Children’s Center is the only state designated trauma center for children under 15 years and it is the designated burn center for pediatric patients in Maryland.
In a specialty where patient care goes hand in hand with family care, we have honed the art of supporting each other. Every new hire--experienced or rookie--can succeed thanks to our in-depth, pediatrics- and unit-specific orientation and mentoring, including an 18 month long psychosocial support group for new grads. And because we prize teamwork and collaboration, we share governance on our units and offer flexible shift combinations.
We encourage ongoing training and continued education. And, we enjoy–and value–time to go play.
Children's Center Units
- Adolescent Care (Bloomberg 10 North)
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (Bloomberg 12 South)
- Harriet Lane Primary Care/Pediatric Specialty Care (Rubenstein Building)
- Infant and Toddler Care (Bloomberg 9 South)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICU (Bloomberg 8 North)
- Pediatric Care & Clinical Research Unit (Bloomberg 9 North)
- Pediatric Emergency Department (Bloomberg 1)
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit – PICU (Bloomberg 4 South)
- Pediatric Oncology (Bloomberg 11 South)
- Pediatric Pre-op and PACU (Zayed-Bloomberg 4)
- School Age and Burn Care (Bloomberg 10 South)