A respected past. An exciting future. Be part of the legacy.
Whether you are a new graduate, a seasoned and experienced nurse, or are simply seeking a new direction, Johns Hopkins Nursing has a role for you. Though your choices are vast in today's nursing market, we challenge you to discover for yourself what is different about a nursing career with our world-renowned, Magnet-recognized team and one of the nation's top-ranked hospitals.
Recently graduated? Still in school? Explore the possibilities with Johns Hopkins Nursing.
From pay scales to benefits to opportunities for educational advancement, the rewards of being a Hopkins nurse are concrete and measurable.
The Johns Hopkins Hospital has been recognized worldwide for its leadership in all areas of health care.
Learn about our mission and history.
Johns Hopkins Nursing News
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital Once Again Achieves Magnet® Designation for Nursing Excellence
- Leveling with Safety
- A Second Act of Compassion
- JHH Nurse Named to the Daily Record’s VIP List
- Six Nurses Recognized for Excellence
- 'The American Nurse' book includes profiles of 19 inspirational health-care workers in Baltimore
- Who's your CNN Hero of the Year?
- American Nurse Project
The Johns Hopkins Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.