- Patient and family education
- Assistance with highly specialized treatments and procedures, such as prostate biopsies, cystoscopies, urodynamics and intravascular chemotherapy, clean intermittent catheterization and transurethral microwave therapy
- Infancy through geriatrics
- Adult diagnoses include prostate cancer, bladder cancer, incontinence, benign prostate hypertophy, kidney cancer, stone disease, testis cancer, ureteropelvic junction obstruction, Peyronie’s disease, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, sexual dysfunction
- Pediatric diagnosis include: exstrophy-epispadias complex, vesicoureteral reflux, undescended testis, hypospadias, and voiding dysfunction
- Average length of visit: 10 minutes to 2 hours
Number of Visits
- 80 to 150 patients a day
- Rolling shifts to cover 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 2 full-time RNs, 1 part-time RN, 5 clinical associates
- 4 weeks.
- New grads: SPRING program