Pre-, intra- and postoperative care of patients requiring minor skin procedures, major or minor cosmetic procedures, and correction of deformities from birth or caused by trauma or surgery.
- Infancy through geriatrics
- Procedures include abdominoplasty, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty and reduction of nasal fractures, forehead and neck lifts, facial implants, dermabrasion, breast reduction, augmentation and reconstruction, nipple/areola reconstruction and tattooing, liposuction and body contouring, otoplasty, hand surgery, and lesion removals
- Average length of visit: 10 to15 minutes; up to 60 minutes for new patients
- Rolling shifts to cover 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 2 RNs, 2 NPs, 1 PA
- 12 weeks, including orientation to surgery
- New Grads: SPRING program