Patient and family education; assistance with highly specialized treatments and procedures.
- Infancy through geriatrics
- Diagnoses include head and neck cancers, facial deformities, sinus disease, snoring, and sleep, auditory, vestibular, laryngeal and voice disorders
- Average length of visit: 15 to 30 minutes
Number of Visits
- 150 per day
- 1 nurse per 2 to 3 physicians per day
- Rolling shifts to cover 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 80 percent RN
- 6 months
- New Grads: Nurse Residency Program—Adult Track