I Want To...
Find a Doctor
Find a doctor at The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center or Johns Hopkins Community Physicians.
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
With eight inpatient units, two critical care units, two intermediate care units, an endoscopy suite and a cardiovascular lab, medical nursing possibilities are endless! We have plenty of peer support, coaching sessions and educational seminars to acclimate new grads and keep seasoned nurses up to date on the latest care advances and technologies. We are proud of our Magnet status and support nurses to achieve and retain certification.
Technology savvy nurses enjoy a journey of lifelong learning—there are always new diseases, interventions, pharmaceuticals, and research discoveries to be applied. Valued for our innovation, creativity, and dedication to all patients, nurses here participate in patient education, discharge planning, committees, and the development of unit-based and research protocols that mold future practice.
- Adult Inpatient Clinical Research Center (Osler 5)
- Cardiac Care Unit - CCU (Zayed 5 West)
- Cardiac Monitoring and Heart Failure (Nelson 7)
- Cardiovascular Interventional Lab (Zayed 5)
- General Acute Medical (Nelson 8)
- General Acute Medical (Nelson 6)
- General Acute Medical Telemetry (Nelson 3)
- HIV/AIDS Care (Nelson 4/Polk)
- Hospitalist (Halsted 2/Osler 2)
- Intravenous Infusion Center (Osler 6)
- Medical Intensive Care - MICU (Zayed 10 East)
- Medical Progressive Care Unit (Nelson 5)
- Meyerhoff Digestive Disease Center (Main Floor)
- Progressive Cardiac Care Unit – PCCU (Bloomberg 5 South)
- Sickle Cell Infusion Center (Carnegie 136)