I Want To...
Find a Doctor
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
For the safety of our patients, trainees, staff, faculty, physicians and students, a mandatory flu vaccination policy is in effect across Johns Hopkins Medicine. Implemented in 2012, this program is in line with a national movement to increase immunization rates among health care workers.
This year’s flu vaccination campaign begins in October 2015. Every staff member, trainee, faculty member, student and volunteer who works with patients or works in a patient care area must receive an influenza vaccination.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine compliance deadline is Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015
(Compliance deadline is Friday, Nov. 20, 2015 for All Children's Hospital's), or
- Request a medical or religious exception by Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2015(Exception deadline is Friday, Oct. 9, for All Children's Hospital)
More Information by Entity
Get specific details about your organization's mandatory flu policy, where to get a flu shot, how to provide proof of vaccination and how to request an exemption.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation and The Johns Hopkins University
- All Children’s Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, Johns Hopkins HealthCare, Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
For general questions about the mandatory flu campaign, contact the Mandatory Flu Oversight Committee at hopkinsmedicine.org/mandatory_flu_vaccination/contact.html