The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins in East Baltimore
The main clinical site for the Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center is located on the campus of the Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions in East Baltimore. Most of the clinical activity for adult patients occurs in our main building, The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building, located on Jefferson Street. Other programs are located elsewhere on campus, at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in East Baltimore, or our satellite clinics in Baltimore County.
- The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Building
(Weinberg Building Floor by Floor Layout)
- The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Bayview
- The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center at Greenspring Station
- Cancer Services at Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Pediatric Oncology Units
- The Johns Hopkins Avon Foundation Breast Center
- The Cancer Research Buildings: Bunting-Blaustein Building and David Koch Building
- The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion
- Downloadable Johns Hopkins Campus Map
Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center Virtual Tour
Experience the Center by taking a virtual tour of our clinical care building. "Walk" through our facilities to learn more about services and programs. Prepare for your first visit with this step-by-step guide.