Located in front of the Pavilion, the garden patio features several café
tables, rocking chairs, and a barbeque grill
The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion opened in December 2008. The Pavilion houses the Joanne and Norman Rockwell Residential Living Program.
To provide high quality, affordable accommodations for patients and their caregivers in a home-like environment so as to foster mutual support and a successful healthcare experience.
- $10 million
- Funded with private donations from Willard Hackerman and Sidney Kimmel
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Architect/Engineer Team: Gresham Smith and Partners
- 42,670 gross square feet
- 5 floors (4 floors above ground, 1 floor partially below ground)
- 135 tons of structural steel
- 130,000 bricks
- 1,292 yards of concrete
- 173 plumbing fixtures
Housing Referral Service - (410) 614-6527