Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion was founded and is sustained through the generous support of a grateful community. Those who choose to make a gift to the Pavilion ensure this important resource continues to provide a home-away-from-home for patients and families at Johns Hopkins.
To make an online donation, click on the “Make a Gift” link and designate your gift to the Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion.
We accept donations of the following items for our patients and families on an ongoing basis:
- toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc)
- non-perishable foods
- disposable plastic food containers (i.e.: Glad-ware)
- saran wrap, foil, plastic storage bags
- magazine subscriptions (i.e.: People Weekly Magazine, Baltimore Magazine)
- newspaper subscriptions (i.e.: The Baltimore Sun, USA Today)
- DVDs (Pavilion has limited DVD players to loan to guests)
- relaxation audio CDs (also for guests to checkout)
- books, games, puzzles
- postage stamps, stationery or note cards
- disinfectant cleaning wipes
- DVD players
- coffee pots
- kitchen utensils
Housing Referral Service - (410) 614-6527