Search the Health Library
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures.
I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion was founded and is sustained through the generous support of a grateful community. Those who choose to make a gift to the Pavilion ensure this important resource continues to provide a home-away-from-home for patients and families at Johns Hopkins.
Make an online donation and designate your gift to the Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion.
The David S. Ettinger, M.D., Patient & Family Entertainment Program
Recognizing the importance of fellowship and support for patients and families staying in the Hackerman-Patz Pavilion, the David S. Ettinger, M.D. Patient and Family Entertainment Program was established through the vision and generosity of Dr. Ettinger and his family. An array of programs and activities are planned each month to entertain and rejuvenate from art activities, to evenings with music, to hosting family dinners all offered free of charge.
Make an online donation and when asked about designating your gift, please select "use my gift to support a specific physician or area of research" and type in Ettinger Program at Hackerman-Patz.
To make a donation by check, please make your check payable to Johns Hopkins and in the memo line, designate your gift to the Ettinger Program at Hackerman-Patz. Checks can be mailed to Attn: Sarah Hoehlein, 301 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21231.
To request more information, please contact Sarah Hoehlein at (410) 955-2304.
We accept donations of the following items for our patients and families on an ongoing basis:
- toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc)
- non-perishable foods
- disposable plastic food containers (i.e.: Glad-ware)
- saran wrap, foil, plastic storage bags
- magazine subscriptions (i.e.: People Weekly Magazine, Baltimore Magazine)
- newspaper subscriptions (i.e.: The Baltimore Sun, USA Today)
- DVDs (Pavilion has limited DVD players to loan to guests)
- relaxation audio CDs (also for guests to checkout)
- books, games, puzzles
- postage stamps, stationery or note cards
- disinfectant cleaning wipes
- DVD players
- coffee pots
- kitchen utensils
Housing Referral Service - (410) 614-6527